Monday, October 5, 2009

My job is trying to kill me

I'm sick. Totally, utterly, devastatingly sick. I have been this way for days and days now. I refuse to get a sub, thinking it will abate- but it doesn't. It doesn't even get better. I haven't been sick for three years so I guess I'm making up for lost time.

Cruddy thing is- tomorrow I start teaching dance for the first time in two years and it's the last week before grades cut off for first quarter. What a completely crappy week(s) to be so entirely sick!

I attribute this illness to my job. I am convinced my job made me sick... no, not because public schools are a cesspool of germs, but because my job emotionally weakens my immune system. It's had it's fun using anxiety to mess with my psyche and now it's going for my physical well-being.

I'm convinced:

MY JOB IS OUT TO KILL ME!

1 comments:

Alana said...

Nicole, that sucks! You need a sub, just for a day so you can rest, rest, rest! And dance too? Oh man, that is insane. Do you guys get a quarter break or ANYTHING? When do you get to quit? Feel better!!!!