So today I decided to re-enter the world of blogging and I discovered that I can't stand any of my old blog designs so it's time to revamp. We SOOO need a fresh new look! Input: What do you want on JNAC? Color? Header?
We need a new header so can someone please email some pics they want me to use??? Or just email me one of you and I'll photoshop them together.
nhadley@scmiddle.org
Also, I can make buttons for your other blogs if you want me to list them on this blog. I can also make it a grab button so you can post it on your other site for people to grab.
I added a new nav bar (look above this) with links to some of our fave sites. Should I add any other links to that site? Should I take any off?
So let me know what you want me to do to JNAC or if you want me to make a button to add for your personal sites.
Either that- or you can do it, I don't care. Either way- it's time for a change :)
-N
P.S. I started a new book blog. It's just getting uo and online so there aren't any books yet, but I'm stoked about it! See it here.

2 comments:
oh, thank heavens. when i saw this new deal tonight i instantly felt refreshed. i especially love the links at the top. i'll look through the pictures i have on my computer. love the buttery cream color. almost neutral but happier.
Sorry, I have zero suggestions. I thought I emailed you some awhile ago.
Post a Comment