Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Well then, I guess congrats is in order for Nic I am really excited for you both you are going to be the best/smartest parents that a child could ever have this is awesome!!!


I feel so left out I think I may run down to Target and adopt a Cabbage Patch kid they come with real birth certificates bottles and diapers to change don't they????

Well three moms out of four is saying something all of you must be doing something right.

I guess we may need to schedule a play date not a girls weekend hmmmm.......




2 comments:

Alana said...

Anika has a Cabbage Patch Kid she doesn't play with. Her name is Gerry Kay. Ha ha! You can borrow her. Or Anika. Bur for reals, we need to go out next week sometime. On one of the weeknights perhaps?

Ciara said...

Hi Jenny, finally you grace us with your presence. Are you going to be in St. George the week of March 22-26th? The kids and I just might venture down there for the week.