I had some requests for pictures so here they are. She is now 6 weeks old.
Awwww, she looks just like Sage and Herbie did. So cute, your kids have the biggest, most gorgeous eyes. I still think Sage might be the world's next supermodel when she grows up.
oh, and Herbie looks so big and old! He looks like he's about 4 or 5 in that picture where he's holding Nora!
Haha! She is so chubby! I love it. Can't wait to see her. YOu better be going to SG.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Awwww, she looks just like Sage and Herbie did. So cute, your kids have the biggest, most gorgeous eyes. I still think Sage might be the world's next supermodel when she grows up.
oh, and Herbie looks so big and old! He looks like he's about 4 or 5 in that picture where he's holding Nora!
Haha! She is so chubby! I love it. Can't wait to see her. YOu better be going to SG.
Post a Comment