Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What's going on everyone????

Ciara your baby is so cute I wish I had one of my own.....
Can I come up there and kidnap yours????

I have to say that when you are small you sure do think that things are bigger than they seem. I just got back from Disneyland and the castle there in the middle of the park was like a mini castle compared to the one in Florida and I remain unchanged Disneyland is just plain Ghetto compared to Walt Disney World!!!!!

Two days in Cali were a welcome vacation.

Yes Alana I do exist and you can call me for lunch any one of these days I will be free for almost any day that you like so don't hesitate to call and kidnap me for a day of eating great food and looking for fun things to buy at TJ"S

I love you all and I miss you all. Can we plan some sort of get together or vacation to OR something anything PLEASE!!!


1 comments:

Alana said...

Vacation sounds just about great right now. Unfortunately, I can't go on one. But a big hell yes to dinner and a movie and TJ's. Hey, saw your Mom and sis at TJ's recently.