HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NICOLE!
So, how does it feel? The thirty thing?
I'll never forget...
Sitting in my ninth grade seminary class. I was new and no one had spoken to me all day. That's when you turned to me and said hello, introducing yourself. If only we had known then all these years later we would still be friends. From fourteen to thirty, it's been great growing up with you. Have a great day and try not to cry yourself to sleep about the goodbye-twenty thing.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Posted by Alana at 4:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Thanks! It wasn't horrible. Actually, I thought yesterday would be the worst and then I'd get over it but it's been just the opposite. My birthday was no big deal but this morning I woke up miserable. I m no longer a girl or miss. I am a woman. A mam.
Thank HEAVENS I sowed a bunch of wild oats before now.
Post a Comment