Thursday, April 8, 2010

Love Always, -Gleek #1,987,356

Is anyone else so excited for Glee they can't stand it?

Other stuff that is making me a fan of life right now:

  • Only 35 days left of school
  • Q's big commission checks this last month
  • Coupons to Down East Home and Furniture (so just bought Pottery Barn crib/chest set)
  • Lake Powell season is right around the corner
  • Alton Brown Carrot cake I am going to make for my BDay again (takes like 5 hours)
  • So You Think You Can Dance is coming
  • I finally broke down and watched New Moon on DVD last night and I am not addicted to thoughts of Edward today like I thought I would be!!! FREEDOM!

What about you? Anything making you smile lately?

1 comments:

Alana said...

I've never watched this Glee show. But I suppose I had better start??? When is it on?

Oh DownEast Home. You are the actualization of my greatest hopes and dreams. Now if only we could get that JCrew outlet back at the strip mall...