Thursday, April 29, 2010

MY BABY IS 3 TODAY





We have come a long way.

Anika is such a good little buddy now. She doesn't nap anymore so we have some long days together wherein we simply hang out. Her favorite thing to do with me is have a pedicure. This takes at least an hour and will not be sustainable if I have more daughters. We soak our toes in the tub (Anika says 'smoke the toes'), file, paint, and then lay on our back and put our toes in the air while they dry. She likes to go hiking and on long stroller rides in Snow Canyon. This is starting to sound like a personal ad. I hope she likes to go to lunch and shopping and the movies when she grows up. Brandon has taught her how to fish and she can reel big ones in unassisted. She is obsessed with puzzles and going to the library every Saturday.

I love her.

2 comments:

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

O my heck I can hardly stand the cuteness, I cant believe how dark her hair was when shew as born. Goodness! O she is so darn beautiful and a smart little thing. Happy Birthday little one!
Molly is right behind her and it is just blowing my mind that she could possibly be three!

Nic said...

Weird. I mean 3? This is the part when time flies by isn't it?