I always thought of my friends and I as skinny and semi-descent looking. Now I just think of my friends that way!!! SERIOUSLY: CAN YOU EVEN SEE ANYONE ELSE IN THESE PHOTOS?!?!?! I'm so super huge!!! Two things are bothering me here:
- #1) That I don't look prego at all, just FAT!
- #2) That this is the first time ever I have seen myself this way (regardless of whether or not I have looked this way for a while) and I am so upset about it!!!!
- Actually let's add #3) that my mom gave birth at 117 lbs: WHAT THE HECK- WHERE ARE THOSE JEANS... I mean GENES (heaven knows I wouldn't fit into those Jeans NOT prego) NO FAIR!!!!!!!!
Look- I'm prego, I get the weight gain and it's fine. I just wish I was "cute skinny girl with budda-belly" and not "she's really packing it on girl with expansion in all areas." It didn't help my mindset when the other day I overheard one of my students saying to her friend in hushed tones, "Oh, she's pregnant? I just thought she was getting fat!"
It's going to take a while for me to get used to this. In the meantime, can we vow to photoshop me in all of these? I'm in shock. I never thought I see myself like this and I for sure NEVER wanted to be sporting double D's!!! I HATE BIG BOOBS! Why do I have to be the one with a massive chest when I was always the one who hated well-endowed figures? My hubby will kill me for saying that, but let's get real- These girls along with my belly are making everything look gigantic!
Freak Out Freak Out Freak Out Freak Out
I detest the way I look. And to cap it all off, I'm eating cupcakes for dinner right now.
I hate hate hate this whole business of fatness.
I always







3 comments:
I miss you guys. Ciara- can you come back? How does tomorrow work for you?
C- I love the pics of you and your gang... And Jenny, your hair looks pretty cool!
P.S. I hope I'm not breaking some sort of law here by posting on the JNAC Chronicles since I'm not actually one of you gals. C- you can relay any feedback to me on this one.
Nicole, you are crazy. You look GREAT. If you want me to get out pregnant pictures of myself, I will. Remember how puffy I was? And my face STILL has not deflated. I still can't even find my face in my face.
I can't believe we finally have a good and current photo of the four of us. You really do look GREAT but I understand... when you are pregnant it's more of a fat FEELING than anything.
Post a Comment