Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Williams - Vaca

Swimming at the perfect pool.





Who took this pic with my camera?


Hiking in Snow Canyon

Thank you for the wonderful time we all had together. I had a great time talking and laughing with all of you and my sisters. It was well worth the long tortorous drive. I love all of you.

4 comments:

Alana said...

that was the perfect pool, indeed. i haven't stopped thinking about it and would pay a high fee to swim there daily. it was the perfect depth for anika to play. don't know who took that photo... maybe jenny?

Kelli Eudis said...

I took the photo just for you :) Haha. Remember you told me to take pictures! So I got the whole effect of our day at the pool.

Kelli Eudis said...

P.S. I personally am fond of the side boob.

Alana said...

love me some side boob.