Thursday, March 18, 2010

I Have!

Have You Ever....

Lied about how many months you really have left because you are way too huge for your pregnancy?

Wiped your Cheeto fingers on your socks?

Turned the tears on for a traffic cop?

Didn't tell your hubby the real reason the house is a mess is because you took a HUGE nap?

Told someone you were on your way even though you hadn't even started your car yet?

Pretended you knew who someone was because you should have known them?

Pulled up your skirt to hike up your tights without realizing you were standing in front of a security camera?

Given someone a compliment you didn't really mean?

Eaten a candy bar so fast you didn't have time to register what kind of candy bar it was?

-------------

I HAVE!

1 comments:

Alana said...

hahahahahahaaaa, this made me laugh. i will see your PRETENDED YOU KNEW WHO SOMEONE WAS WHEN I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THEM, your EATEN A CANDY BAR SO FAST and i will raise you a BUTTERED MY PIZZA.