It was an eventful blessing day. Herb did a great job giving Nora her baby blessing and she looked beautiful in the dress that I made. Almost all of Herb's family came up for the occasion and all his brothers minus Taylor (missionary) were there to stand in the circle. Before Sacrament ended, while someone was bearing their testimony, Sage tapped me on the shoulder and covered her mouth. I knew instantly from the look on her face that she had to puke so I grabbed her hand and we ran. She nailed the inside of the chapel door and we ran all the way to the bathroom where she puked again. She has never puked in her life so this was a new experience for both of us. Herb took her home and after cleaning up the mess, I went back into the chapel. When I walked in the Bishop had the biggest grin on his face. I am glad they were entertained at my expense. Needless to say we didn't stay for the rest of church. We were going to have a nice family picture after the occasion too but that got nixed and so all you get is Nora and I.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
oh, it's nice to see your face! i have missed you since you left.
that is too crazy. she puked on the chapel door as you went out? ahhh, motherhood. nora looks so cute in that little dress. and i love your green ensemble. i take it you bought that at shade after i left?
Post a Comment