

Ever simultaneously purchased both of these boxes around day 29 of your cycle?
Prepare for the worst. Hope for the best.
Interpret 'best' and 'worst' whichever way you like; the meaning is not lost.
Remember during Snowmagedon in February and all the grocery stores in the northeast were emptying out? On the news were pictures of bare shelves and aisles with nothing but a few lonely grapefruits. That's what happens when it snows. In the wintertime!
I've always wanted to be off the grid. Even since I was fifteen and thought my world was eternal, untouchable. I want to move to the boonies, always have. You guys know this about me. But now I actually want to make it happen. I've had an awakening wherein I've realized Hey, I'm 30. This is my life. This is the thick of it so create your own reality. I want to shovel manure and grow basil, beyotches.
I hope for the best. I hope I don't ever have to go without. I especially hope I never have to witness Anika going without on account of my unpreparedness. Getting off the grid could be considered preparing for the worst. And it is. But it just so happens that's exactly what I've always wanted from life to begin with. It's a win-win. And it's time for me to make it happen.
Be prepared.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Boy Scouts
Posted by Alana at 10:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I order my sprouted grains from Azure Standard.
I recommend planting lemon-basil instead of just straight basil.
Post a Comment