With this.
Ok. I officially want Jesus to return to earth. Like now. Like yesterday. How much longer can the world suffer the horror?
Did you catch that last paragraph? In 2001 the Chinese government covered up an explosion, saying a crazy man with dynamite blew up the school but really the kids were being labored to make fireworks. Europe is now saying China is the new economic model to get them out of trouble. Yes, China's economy is growing. They have slaves!
Again, I'm so sorry I had to share that. Maybe I'm like my Mom. She always has a 'Debbie Downer' for the day. There is something relieving about sharing shock. It's like passing the hot potato.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
SORRY. I'M ABOUT TO RUIN YOUR DAY.
Posted by Alana at 11:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I officially boycott China.
Post a Comment