The fridge is Ben's favorite thing in the house, the mustard particularly. Love him.
He is so adorable. I think that is the most food that I have ever seen in your fridge!
I know, it's weird... I have to feed people now! You grew up with me on DI food and it went quickly... ahh, I still crave DI granola and tang powder.
Ben seriously freaks when he sees the fridge door open. He crawls over squealing!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He is so adorable. I think that is the most food that I have ever seen in your fridge!
I know, it's weird... I have to feed people now! You grew up with me on DI food and it went quickly... ahh, I still crave DI granola and tang powder.
Ben seriously freaks when he sees the fridge door open. He crawls over squealing!
Post a Comment