Sage is a witch. I did her makeup. I am pretty proud of my work. It helps when you purchase a decent set of face paints. Herbie was Darth Vader on Saturday at the ward party and Halloween night he was a Black Ninja. Evey year he has to be more than one thing. Nora is a cowgirl. Herb and I dressed up to match Nora but unfortunately we didn’t get pics. Take a look at the pumpkin in the center. Herb carved it and it is supposed to be ZOMBIE’s. He has a bit of an obsession and he is pretty excited about the pumpkin. Halloween night someone smashed his and Sage's pumpkin in the road. I think Herb was more sad than Sage. Take note of Sage's face in the pic above when she is cleaning out her pumpkin. It is priceless!
Friday, November 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Crazy... that close-up of Sage with her make up looks exactly like you. I feel like I am looking at you... so trippy. Nice job on the make up. What cute kids. Dang, I wish I could see a photo of you and Herb dressed up.
Post a Comment