Friday, November 18, 2011

Meeeeooooowwww

Brandon passed the physical test months ago and finally, this week, had his interview to join the volunteer fire department.

We will find out in December if he made it. Oh please, oh please!

Yes, we would finally have affordable medical insurance and even dental! Dental! Retirement, too, though I indulge no fantasy anything but solid gold can withstand the next 30 years.

All this is dandy but I'm more interested in the meow factor. My husband on the volunteer fire department? Mama likes. When he gets called out in the middle of the night, I will definitely be waiting up for him when he returns. I told Brandon that him becoming a volunteer fireman turns me on as much as he would be turned on if, say, I joined the volunteer stripper department.

Even the big bag that carries the turnouts is a turn-on! Mmm mmm mmm, so manly! And what if he gets to drive the fire truck? Ahh, I'm weak in the knees. I swoon. I'm blushing!

I think I'm getting my hopes up. (Fingers crossed.)

0 comments: