Sunday, November 20, 2011

More Tears Tonight


This poster is from the official OWS site. Nothing to see here, folks. We only want to recreate our democracy. Nov. 17th, huh? Hmmmm....

Read Here about N 17

So you say you want a revolution...

But if you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao
You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow...

Unless it's 2011!!! Because now you can wear Che Guevara's image on your underpants!

Seriously, I can't even fathom this is my world. I can't fathom the changes I think I'm going to see in my life. I think it's, sadly, unstoppable.

I can't believe the world is going to sit back and let this go down. Not jut let it go down but asking for it. Forget ancient history, can no one remember what has happened in their own lifetimes? Even during our short lifetimes of 30 years? This does not end well. I'm helpless and mourning.

0 comments: