Wednesday, March 18, 2009

4000 calories

... in one lunch! And I refuse to go to the gym today. I just survived doing our taxes (depressing results), I spent the morning cleaning the fridge, Q is ditching me for Spring Break, and I have one of those head aches from watching too much TV and computer screen.

Wo is me. Oh wo is me.


... I feel better now.

4 comments:

Alana said...

ahhh, i needed this change of scenery. the blue was getting to me- kind of like my walls. i keep begging brandon to paint my blue walls back to normal. i can't think in that blue room! i love your new colors and photo. i typically consume 4000 calories from 8 pm 'till bed.

Nic said...

lunch tomorrow? Or even better: movie??? We could do something completely sinful and go to a matinee on a beautiful spring day. I'll call you.

Nic said...

ci- I've been thinking of you today. You are everything kind and lovely. Anything I can do to cheer you up? Wish you were here.

Ciara said...

I'm doing good. I am just busy so I am sorry that I don't post very often. Kiddos are in bed and I just got home from a RS Pres Meeting so now I am going to start my homework. Today was a beautiful sunny day.