yeah, math is always an option. it's comforting to know he could always have a job doing that. are you still willing to offer him protection?
and the green glasses! aren't they beautiful? not like i was going to buy but they are sold out in green anyway. they are wine bottles cut down. so pretty.
6 comments:
this probably isn't what you want to hear, but B could always teach math.
... and about the green glasses, I'm salivating over them too.
Is it just me or is Jake supposed to be half this size?
yes, half that size and with NO BEARD!
yeah, math is always an option. it's comforting to know he could always have a job doing that. are you still willing to offer him protection?
and the green glasses! aren't they beautiful? not like i was going to buy but they are sold out in green anyway. they are wine bottles cut down. so pretty.
yes- I am offering protection! Twilight comes out on video this weekend. Should we have a party and watch it?
hmmm- something wrong with all of our conversations happening via the blog. What we're too lazy now for even texting?
Face-to-face
to
telephone
to
e-mail
to
texting
to
blog
At least we see eye to eye. Sometimes I fear we won't know how to have a decent conversation in person!
I am going to a Twilight party on Saturday night. How dorky am I?
I am at a Twilight party right this minute and I'm blogging you while I'm out it! How dorky is that?
OH EDWARD!!!! I want to rip your shirt off!!!!
Post a Comment