Monday, March 30, 2009

Williams - Fire Scare



This is Herbie checking out the fire engines right in front of our house. It was exciting for Herbie and Sage to see all the action. Our next door neighbors house caught on fire (I think it started with their dryer). Our street was closed off, my car was blocked in, and the neighbors pets are all hanging out on our front lawn in those cages behind Herbie. They have 3 dogs, a hamster, a bird, and a rabbit. I am all paranoid about my house catching fire now and my mom not being able to get out if I'm not home. I pray that never happens, especially if Herbie is home with her. Sage had a friend over and her mom came to pick her up and couldn't get to our house she had to walk a couple blocks and was worried because she thought it was our house.

2 comments:

Alana said...

that is crazy. i am always worried about our dryer because it's so old and the bottom of the lint catcher is broken and i wonder if the lint is collecting in the duct. yikes.

Nic said...

yikes! Matt's wife's house burnt completely to the ground just seconds after she left it. (mitch North's house) crazy