I must admit... I love teaching my CTR 5 class. Call me crazy but I don't think there could be a better calling. The lessons are basic, never too involved, and take little preparation yet it amazes me how they grasp basic truths. Plus, they totally crack me up because they say the funniest things every week. We always play a game with a squishy ball at the end of the lesson where I ask questions about what we've learned. One kid always has something funny and profound to say. This is how it went down today:
Me asking boy: How do you think you will feel when you get baptized?
Boy answers after truly pondering: Wet!
Me trying not to laugh: Yes, you will feel wet. How do you think you will you feel on the inside?
More pondering: hmmm, I think I will feel cold on the outside and warm on the inside.
I LOVE IT!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you are a saint
that happened to be a day that only the 3 perfect angel kids showed up- no trouble makers. it was so easy- thus the "i like ctr 5". talk to me next sunday.
Post a Comment