So, last night I had a dream I was just getting ready to start ballet class at my old studio in Lake Arrowhead. We were just starting plies when I sensed something coming in the door, rushing towards me and attacking me. It was beating me to bits. It had a horrible presence. It was... an invisible vacuum cleaner!
I kid you the freak not, I dreamed of being attacked by a formless, invisible, evil-to-the-core vacuum cleaner. I woke myself up screaming for help and grabbing Brandon's arm. He started saying "it's okay, it's okay". I took a moment to realize what was going on and then started cracking up. I told Brandon thanks for saving me from the thing. We were both laughing. And though I know it's funny I'm still kind of freaked. You know how the feelings of dreams stick for 24 hours or so? Shudders all over. (Now if that's not the nightmare of a housewife who has cleaning on the brain, I don't know what is.)
Friday, April 10, 2009
I almost forgot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I just spent the last 5 minutes laughing my head off!!!
Thanks- needed that!
Post a Comment