

THIS BOOK HAS OFFICIALLY CHANGED MY LIFE
Please read it. I can't stop thinking about it- taking my mind off it.
I'm just trying to digest it all.
Sarah Menet committed suicide, visited the spirit world and spirit prison, saw the future, and lived to tell us about it.
GO TO HER WEBSITE
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
There Is No Death
Posted by Nic at 11:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am a big fan of near-death-experience books! I will for sure read this one. And perhaps I could pass some on to you?
That lady looks like she just came back from 33 BC Jerusalem.
Ok I feel like a blogstalker, but I had to read this book after I saw your post, I cannot stop thinking about it either! It has changed my life! I read it in a couple of hours. Thank You for somehow letting me know about it!
Post a Comment