I think that pic is awesome for the new banner wow we all look so different now.
So my move to Oregon is complete for now i don't know how long i am going to last in the cold and the rain.
I also have three boy roommates and that is crazy i really don't like living with people so we'll see how long that lasts.
I went mountain biking for the first time on a hill that i was sure i was not going to make it down but with a little coaching from some professional bikers i got down the hill unscathed.
The day ended by going downtown to meet some friends and on the way back to the car we heard gunshots. There was a drive by shooting. Welcome to Portland!!!
Oops I forgot my bullet proof vest. I guess i may have to invest in one of these for the occasional hangout downtown.
In other news everyone will be shocked to learn that I now own three yes count them one two three bras Victoria Secret i love you. (do you think that they sell bullet proof bras?)
This pretty much brings me up to date.
Alana i like the color you have chosen for your room you need to come up here and decorate my room then maybe i would actually hang out there instead of the kitchen.
Love all of you guys sorry for not posting on a regular basis.

2 comments:
jenny, you are awesome. a post from you made my day. do you realize you have more adventures in one week than i'll have in the next 40 years? and congratulations on the bras!!! wooo hooo! do you live anywhere close to ciara? have you seen her yet? you are crazy and adventurous and I LOVE YOU!!!
I can't believe my best friend lives in Portland!!!
Post a Comment