We went camping and boating with Herb's family over Labor Day weekend. We drove to Prineville Resevoir which is about 3 hours southeast of us. We had a great time. The only thing Herb would let me do is ride the tube with Sage. This baby is cramping my style and my waistline:) 
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Williams - Labor Day Camping
Posted by Ciara at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Great pics- and fun!
looks like tons of fun. i have to laugh at the crying picture. i think before kids i might have thought that was sad but now i realize they cry half the day anyways and that is a classic photo. i hope it was a hot day because that lake looks freezing!
hey, have you seen jenny up there yet?
Is she here again? She came back in July.
Hello! She moved there!!! Or so I think. Who can keep track of that girl, really? It's a full time job. Jenny... are you out there?
These pictures are so great! Bryan is way jealous....not because you bought the boat but that we are so far away and can't use it!! I can't believe Sage started Kindergarten! and you look great as ever 5 months pregnant!
Ahh...jealous. I want to come and play. I want a boat too. Boo hoo.
Looks like fun. I miss crazy tubing.
Post a Comment