Saturday, September 12, 2009

IPR

Oh how I wish I was there this morning! We had to cancel last minute. Andrea got a new house, Cara's working a ton and the you-know-what really hit the fan around here for myself in the last weeks. We were too late to even sell our race places, which were $60 a piece. And too late to get the money back from the house we rented. I talked the owner into getting a little more back than her cancellation policy but we still paid $600 for absolutely nothing... her house is sitting there empty and she made $$$. Her calendar says it's booked this week now, too! So she's making double the money from replacement renters! Have a heart lady. I'd do it for you, stranger.

We were staying here. Right now I 'd be hauling my behind up that mountain and later I'd have a turkey and avocado on an everything from here. And tomorrow I wouldn't be able to walk.

Nothing compares to the run down off that mountain. It's like a roller coaster. I'm longing for it. And I miss Telluride. Ah well, perhaps next year, my dearest IPR?

0 comments: