This has got to be one of the worst ideas ever!!!!
I guess it was a sign when while driving up here I got food poisoning.
So moving to Oregon has not been going so well. I have been on four dates so far and every guy has taken it upon themselves to criticize everything that I put in my mouth can I eat nothing!!!
This place is a little crazy to say the least.
My roommates are so funny one is a total gamer he sits at the computer for hours a day clicking away and laughing like DR Evil!
I did go rollerblading down by the riverfront and I was yelled at by a total stranger. Who yells at someone they don't know????
On the positive side I am getting a lot of exercise.
I have realized that ST George isn't really as bad as it seems, perfect weather, safe, great people, and it's beautiful there I can't wait to move back!
PS: if anyone has any ideas of places to meet NORMAL people let me know.
On the flip side I am addicted to Victoria Secret bras I go there once a week looking for new styles, why didn't anyone tell me that wearing a bra could be so fun.

2 comments:
ha ha, yeah, sorry we kept that secret from you- that bras are so great!!! that sucks you're having no fun up there. and meet normal people? good question. cara asks herself the same thing. where have all the normals gone? i love when you blog, jenny. keep it up!
I'm sorry you aren't enjoying it here. You can come visit me anytime. You know where I live. We love it here but it does take some getting use to.
Post a Comment