Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Should this be our new banner?

We are SO still best friends. LUCKY US!

P.S. we need a new look. That purple was making me gag. Any requests? If someone can send me a new pic I'll photo shop something if noone else wants to. All my pics have been buried in storage since I moved to New York (UG!) ... But you can do it if you want.

CIARA- that lake does look cold! Was it?

3 comments:

Ciara said...

Nope, it was actually very warm. It felt better to be in the water than out.

Alana said...

Thanks for always updating our blog. My pictures got moved to storage too but I'll actually be there tomorrow to move some things so maybe I'll pick up the box and bring them home. This one is hilarious. It's certainly that lanky, awkward stage for all of us. And if I could be so bold as to say I'm against red, in all its forms. I don't know what it is. Red and I have never gotten along. So that's my vote, if I must cast. But thanks again for doing this periodically. It helps to switch it up.

Kelli Eudis said...

hahaha. That cracks me up. Are those Girboes (sp?) Nicole has on?