Here he is, hard at work on his black marabous. He tied those jigs night after night until he had enough for the bear hunt. ??? Yes, he said he cared much more about the fishing that was going to take place than the bear tag. The only bear he saw was a mama with two cubs, one a year old and the other brand new. You are allowed to shoot male or female, even a cub. (How sad is that? Maybe he could have brought home a little teddy bear for Anika.) I'm so relieved he didn't shoot a mama but still really want him to get his bear. I keep encouraging him to go out for another trip and trust me, that is rarer than Halley's Comet.
It looks so cold in that float tube, I'm shivering. Brandon said there was ice around the edges of the lakes.
Brandon is a serious risk to himself while fishing. The second he has a pole in his hand, he can't concentrate on anything else, even his own numbing limbs. It's as if all other sensory input is stopped before it reaches his brain. I truly believe he wouldn't notice frostbite until his hands turned black or someone took that pole out of his hand.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Brandon's Boulder Trip
Posted by Alana at 7:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
that water looks amazing. I love the beautiful color. I hope Brandon had fun.
Post a Comment