Monday, May 3, 2010

On My Mind

First, I have to mention that the second installment of the History Channel's America the Story of Us documentary did not fail to disappoint. Very well done. I just finished watching it on the DVR. Whale oil on the Hubble? Have I been living underneath a rock?

Also, did you see this in the news today?
The US, among others, walked out in protest.


The United Nations is one of the things I was thinking about when I blogged this.

I fail to understand the United Nations. It's as if we were holding conferences to take on the mafia and inviting its lead thugs to negotiations. We will lose, totally.

The agenda of the UN is so illogical, I can't help but wonder...

1 comments:

Nic said...

I can't handle this. It makes my blood pressure sky rocket.

Sometimes I wonder about apathy. Apathy sounds nice. Like a vacation.

So I'm way way sick. Some sort of flu. Give me a bit to get over it and I'll hit the blogging world with full force.