Friday, May 21, 2010

Williams

We had concrete poured to extend our driveway and patio. This is Herb and Herbie trying to put their handprint in the cement but no luck because it was already too dry for our hands. When it was still wet we weren't home so we missed the opportunity. The kids were so bummed. The patio looks awesome and is about twice the size as it was before. I have begged Herb to do this for me since we moved in because I was so sick of the puddles of mud in our backyard from the rain. I will have to post more pics later.

2 comments:

Alana said...

Awesome! This reminds me, I really want some photos of your new bamboo flooring. Will you post some? I am dying to see how it turned out. I bet it's GORGEOUS!

Ciara said...

I have been meaning to take some photos and post them. I have been a slacker. I will take some and post soon.