Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dear Line of Credit,

Thank you for being attached to my bank account and automatically loaning me money when I need it (every day). I know it has been a long stretch since I paid you back but pay checks are late and getting later and I don't know when we ever can catch up... I can't wait to catch up with you. I can't wait until I can deal in numbers > 0. Or at least only be one paycheck behind.

Brandon thanks you, too. From Boulder Mountain. Where he might as well be during the middle of a work week since his employment efforts are pro bono publico anyway.

But thanks again for being there for me. Without you, my electricity would be shut off. Without you, there would be Deseret Industries granola. Without you, I would be forced to face reality, act responsibly and negotiate with my lifestyle. You know, like in the olden days when people only dealt with money they actually had.

Thanks for helping me dig myself a deeper hole.

I owe you one.

Yours truly,
(maybe even Love,)
Alana

1 comments:

Ciara said...

I'm sorry Alana. I hope that things will get better for you guys. Maybe you should move to Oregon:)