I took this photo off the Lake Arrowhead web cam just two seconds ago. Talk about a late snow storm. I'm going there to Andrea's for Ian's graduation in a few weeks and had visions of being on the lake in the sun. Oops. Nearby Mammoth Mountain's ski season is still going and is having skiing and fireworks on the fourth of July. How awesome would that be?
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Lake Arrowhead
Posted by Alana at 12:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
This happened to me in SLC the last couple of weekends. I keep forgetting that everywhere else is not like St. George so I pack shorts and it doesn't go so well. I remember saying to my my as we drove into Delta, "Why is everyone wearing ski parkas and beanies?" I opened the car door and found out real fast.
Post a Comment