Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Be Still My Heart

My heart skipped a beat this morning when I spotted this note from a distance. I briefly thought it could be a love note because I leave notes for Brandon some mornings. Then I laughed. No heart, smiley face or XOXO. But I got a note and that's something. I love my practical man. He's all business.

3 comments:

Nic said...

Good old Brandon. We miss him. Want to hang out? We are having waffles tonight for dinner if you guys want to come over!

Alana said...

Not tonight but a double date with you guys was my single new year's resolution. Honestly, I verbalized it to Brandon. "A double date with Quinn and Nicole is my only new year's resolution." So let's do it very soon. Brandon is pretty classic. I heard Quinn saw him in the paper. Was that not a total Brandon quote..."I just love this place." Haha. I was like, babe, it's the dump!

jenny said...

I love Brandon that is the best note EVER!