snowball fight
The kids used their sled as shields.
Nora and I staying warm in the back of the car.
Herb 's sister Ashely recently moved in with us. She is staying for a little while until she finds a roommate or her own place. She got up last Saturday morning and was going sledding with some friends and so the kids just thought they had to go too. So we decided to bundle up and take them to a place close by (same place that we go shooting). Not only did we sled (not me since I am prego) but we got to do some shooting too.

1 comments:
Wow, I keep forgetting you're pregnant. Check out that cute baby bump under that parka. Anika is upset daily by the fact we have no snow here. When the next storm arrives we need to head to the cabin and let her sled.
Post a Comment