
I love to share a good thing when I see one. Ummm, when was someone going to tell me these existed? And anyone have an extra $400 sitting around? No cords to pull the lamps down and cute as hell. I wonder what the on/off switch is like. In my fantasy, it's a touch lamp. It's nice to know good design is happening out there in the world somewhere, even though I'll never be able to buy it.
I am on a night light and lamp quest for Ben's room. As usual, what's inside my head doesn't exist and I can't find anything that will satisfy... at least for an affordable price.
I went shopping for a bath mat for the kids' bathroom today. Not a thing in the whole town. Reminds me of the bath mat quest for my bathroom. It took me a good 4 years before I found something I liked. Will I have to wait 4 years again just to find a satisfying bath mat? This is ridiculous. Why am I so particular/picky? Help!
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Brilliant!
Posted by Alana at 10:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I have known about these forever! They are always using them on HGTV.And yes, they are spendy. Why is everything baby so dang expensive?
love them too. You remind me of myself. It took me a good two years to find the perfect boot and it is like that with a lot of things.
It's weird I'm picky because what I'm looking for never seems all that special. Like the bath mat. It's just plain and regular but the size/fabic/feel had to be JUST SO. I had the same boot problem. It took me, honestly, a decade. Finally found some in 2007 that zipped over my calf. Even the jcrew extended calf ones would not zip over my mannish tree trunks!
Post a Comment