We arrived home from Utah just in time for Christmas (midnight Christmas Eve). Spent a weekend in Idaho for Cody's wedding and then a week at my sister Kelli's to play with her and visit my mom.
It is good to be home.
Our visit to Temple Square during our stay at Kelli's house.
The kids and I along with Herb's sister Heidi and her family.
One of the first Christmas' that we all actually look decent since we had church before present opening. My hair is done and I have makeup on. We had a great day together and the kids were happy to be home and it was so fun to see their excitement.
Nora's new pillow pet is practically bigger than she is.

1 comments:
You guys really did just make it home into for Christmas. I totally agree with you,this was the first year I actually look somewhat decent on Christmas morning. So fun seeing you guys!
Post a Comment