Wednesday, January 18, 2012






Blast from the past!!!!!

6 comments:

Alana said...

Wowsers!!! Jenny is alive!!! And with photos? Is that Nora? These must be old. Let's do lunch, girl!

jenny said...

it's Sage!!!! and I am open for lunch any day. I LOVE TJ MAXX Lets go on a lunch date there..........

jenny said...

it's Sage!!!! and I am open for lunch any day. I LOVE TJ MAXX Lets go on a lunch date there..........

jenny said...

Deal!!! I have been there almost every single day!
I SUCK at this Blog stuff now you can't see some of the photos and I have no clue what I did. I am STUPID!!!
So any day that you are free I can go on a play date with you.

Ciara said...

These pictures are classic. I can't believe how small Sage is and she is going to be 8 in a couple months. Where did the time go?

Alana said...

WHAT? SAGE? These ARE old!!!