Didn't you just love 17?
So, all of my pics of us are in storage and all I could find was this one from the 10-year reunion. Anyone have something better?
ALSO: if you are not an official instigator of the acronym that is JNAC, we still want your pic! Pretty puh-lease send us something smashing of you to:
nhadley@scmiddle.org
(even if you only blog stock or are just tooning in for the first time)
...oh- and Paul, we are absolutely going to need one of you!

6 comments:
should it be blog stalk?
what in the world? I thought I had the wrong place. I didn't recognize it. But we sure did need a refreshment. Thanks Nicole. That has got to be a lot of work!
And I love the color. I have been looking around my house wondering what is wrong with me. Even my saute pan is blue... plates too... and cloth napkins. Pretty much everything I own.
It's blue in honor of you. No accident my friend.
thank you!
tear.
Freaky! I just noticed that my bathing suit in that picture is the exact color of this blog. Remember, I had a suit in that color every year for like 10 years? Havasupai blue!
Post a Comment