Sunday, December 14, 2008

Williams - UFC Herb

Turkey Bowl Football on Thanksgiving day. Ashley (Herb's sister) is going in for the tackle.

Herb joined a fight club gym and actually pays money to get beat up. He comes home with black eyes, split lips, and bruised body parts. This is him all dressed up in his UFC attire before he goes to class. He wants to fight in the octagon someday:) People are going to think I beat my husband:)

3 comments:

Nic said...

that is Quinn's dream. He wants to do UFC so bad! Wierd!!!!

Alana said...

I'm actually kind of impressed! Go Herb. Octagons are Anika's favorite shape... maybe with all the biting she could be a fighter too?

Alana said...

I still don't get why cock fights are illegal but humans do it and call it sport. That could really be great supplemental income for me: my own cock-fighting ring. Surely, I'm in the right neighborhood for just that type of hosting. I could build some pens out back on the concrete where I would keep my big mean cocks and pump them full of steroids.