Shoveling maneuver sounds like a dream. Q and I were educated about strategic foreclosures yesturday. Hmmmm. Ug, but hmmmmm none-the-less. So this is what I look like. I actually spent five minutes looking at this picture trying to figure how to photoshop a large portion of me out of it. Can't. When is this nursing thing going to kick in? Shysters I don't recognize my body! ...but, I'm not depressed anymore. I had a momentary lapse is all. Feeling hopeful. Had a good hair day. That helps. Great drawings Ci. Makes me want to so something creative. Alana: Know what you're having yet? Those gap nighties are a dream. Is it so so terrible that I've had my thank you cards written for two months but haven't mailed them yet? That's all.
Monday, September 27, 2010
Motivation
Posted by Nic at 6:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Weird, I was behind that strawberry ride when it was on the road, all packed up. You may be feeling better but now I'm depressed. Anika and Emmet were weighing themselves on my scale so I decided to step on... guess I'm going to the gym while Anika is at preschool tomorrow... yikes! I get my ultrasound on Thursday so I'll let you all know. I am thinking girl.
You are already 5 months along? Wow. Does Anika like preschool?
Nic, I am glad you are feeling better. I hardly recognize you with dark hair.
Post a Comment