
I gave Anika one of my famously hideous haircuts today. This one was so bad, I had to take her immediately to the salon for a 911 fix. The last time we attempted the salon, it ended in tears but even she knew she needed help this time and sat perfectly still. I don't think she even breathed. The girl had to take it extra short to fix my chop-job.
All I can think when I look at her is Prince Valium, my goodness, it's Prince Valium. I even taught her the big yawn with tapping hand.
Just trying to prepare you for the next time you see her. She's still as cute as a button, though. Phew, at least now I know she is willing to go to the salon. I am so sick of repeating my signature mistake... the Lloyd Christmas bangs. Cut when dry. Cut when dry.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Prince Valium
Posted by Alana at 8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I demand a picture!
At first when I saw the title of this post was "prince valium" I wondered if there was some guy somewhere passing valiums out. Next in line please!
Post a Comment