Friday, September 3, 2010

Williams - Nora Photo Shoot

We spent the last 10 days at Kelli's house in Denver. Callie is two weeks old and they are moving so we went to help them pack and keep her kids busy. We had a fabulous time. While we were there, Kelli took some photos of Nora and the kids. Click on the link below to see some of the photos. Nora is now 8 months old. Where did the time go?

http://eudisfamnews.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-big-sister.html

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Ci, these are so pretty. I may not be able to see NOra's face when you're going in for the tickling, but I know how she smiles at you when you guys make eye contact. Beautiful! And I can't believe how well she's sitting up on that bed! And, Herbie's hair looks so handsome with product.

Melissa said...

I just love those pics! My favorite (if I were forced to choose) is the one of all three kids...love it, love it! And you look as beautiful as ever...your hair is getting so long.