Today I had my first depressing day in 10 months. It's not post-partum or anything to do with Annie- for some reason when I'm prego and after, I get the giggles all the time and feel like I'm on happy gas.
Nope. Today I was depressed over two things: Fat and money. I have too much of one and too little of the other. Can you guess which is which?
I really had to calm myself down several times. "It's fine Nicole. You're fine Nicole."
But then I kept going back to how upside down we are in our mortgage and the 70,000$ we would have had to buy a new home if...
...if
...if
...if.
So I got depressed.
I have a small car. I have to pull the seat all the way forward to fit Annie.
There is no AC in the back.
Plus- I have to park it in a HOT parking lot which makes it way hard to go out with Annie.
It sucks.
so then I got depressed again.
And I wondered: what would it be like to park my car in a garage.
I could almost survive my small Honda if I could park it in a garage.
So then I got depressed again.
I kept telling myself not to swear inside my head but then I kept thinking about how tired I am of telling myself not to swear in my head. I hate it.
Then I made things way worse: I tried on pre-prego pants with zippers.
It was bad.
Real Bad.
...and Q. Oh Q.
...........................................................So today I was depressed.
But Annie is a dream. Loads of smiles. Took her to Swiss Days and drowned my sorrows in a mulita from Irmitas and two cookies. It didn't help much.
Wish I could drown all my sorrows in a big fat SOLD sign.
Someone make me feel better. I may cry.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Too much FAT, too little MONEY
Posted by Nic at 12:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
This might help... you can't take either with you when you go.
Sometimes I freak about our mortgage situation and I'm strangely comforted by the fact that so many people are in the same boat. We owe 145 and the county appraiser value just came in the mail... 98 and falling. In other words... trapped here. I'm so grateful for my pretty little house but I was hoping to be living in the country by this time in our lives.
That whole can't see the future thing really chaps my hide.
One day...
One day I'll have my little parcel and get to shovel manure and let Anika play outside in the dirt all the live long day.
Post a Comment