Anika and Emmet insisted Ben be Yoda for Halloween. Thankfully, I was able to procure an infant's Yoda costume so their dreams weren't crushed. I don't even know how they know who Yoda is or how they came up with that. Cute he is.
Ben had a checkup today. 24% weight, 74% height, just about identical to Anika at this age.
Anika was being weird this morning and I kept asking her if she felt okay. Finally, I felt her and she was hot, the thermometer confirming a fever. Too bad because today I was supposed to go to her school to help. I will be helping in her class every Wednesday.
Uggghhh, is it that time of year now? One bug after another?
But I'm loving the clouds and rain. This is the first time I've stopped sweating in six months!
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Cute Ben Is
Posted by Alana at 6:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment