Friday, October 7, 2011
Williams - Oregon Garden
We had so much fun with the kids at the Oregon Garden. It was rainy and cold but you wouldn't know it by the way my children are dressed. I had to practically force them to wear tennis shoes instead of flip flops. 80 acres of beautiful gardens. The kids loved the childrens garden and their favorite was the water garden where there was a water dragon made from a plant in the water. It has been so great to take them to some of Oregon's amazing historical sites and experience it together.
Posted by Ciara at 12:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That looks like paradise! I love the rock with the hair. And you must blow up that photo with Sage and the umbrella. Ahhh, it looks so cozy with the misty rain. I want to go!
Post a Comment