You know those recipes you keep in your repertoire that are no-fail? I thought I'd post my no-fails when I happen to make them. Because I know how hard it is to find no-fails. When you find one you love, it just sticks.
20 minute black bean soup from Fresh365 blog.
It's not even 20 minutes. More like 5 seconds and I usually have everything in the house. It really does take 5 seconds to make and Brandon loves it.
I was cooking recipes from Fresh365 for a while before I ever realized it was a all vegetarian! (I use chicken broth because that's what is always in the cupboard.)
Sometimes I gross/grease it up a bit with cheddar cheese, sour cream, fritos, etc. And I've even added chicken to make it a little more satisfying for The Big B.
Try it. You will like it.
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
No-Fail Recipe
Posted by Alana at 4:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment