Sunday, October 16, 2011

I've decided to become independently wealthy.

That's it. I'm going for it. I have two really good ideas for making money and I'm done mucking around in dreamland. It's time to do it. So Alana, I need your help with one of them. It will take a year before we see any real money, but I'll count you in when we finally do. Ashley and I are starting a blog called Something's Gotta Give. We are working out the details but we need your writing. You may as well make money for ranting and raving right? More later.

Oh and- we are having our annual Halloween party for adults with kiddos again so please come! Sugar Leo is the best street to trick-or-treat on and Meree is making her home made rolls plus I'm doing Zuppa Toscano. So you should come to that because I haven't seen you in forever!


Annie and Mom @ the BYU homecoming parade.

1 comments:

Alana said...

I'm in. And oh, what a cute Annie in her little snow hat.

I've never ventured to Sugar Leo on Halloween and I sense I'm missing out. Anika likes to go with Emmet so maybe we can venture out there this year????