Sunday, May 18, 2008

BLANKLE RIDES





One of the only ways to get Anika to drink her bottle is to drag her around the house on this blanket. We call it "blankle" rides. Sorry all I do is post about Anika but that is pretty much the gist of my life. I'll try to switch it up a little in the near future. Nicole said she cut her hair, and so did I! I don't feel sexy with short hair, hey I never feel sexy. But sometimes, when I'd wear it down I would feel like "the woman" we talk about. Now, there's no hope for that. I now have a coiffeur. Ahh well, it grows and long sucked anyways because Anika would rip it out CONSTANTLY. Short will be good for summer I suppose. The only things left to make me feel sexy (if that's possible) are high heels and bare shoulders. Hey, that rarely happens. Oh how I'd love to wear a strapless dress, or a bare naked back dress, with some cute heels. I mostly just feel like a frump. OK girls, I'd like to hear what makes YOU feel sexy, and assume the role of "the woman".

3 comments:

Nic said...

I feel sexy when I'm anorexic thin. we're talking 112. But that hasn't happened since 2003 so you can see, it's been a while. A long, lonely while.

Ciara said...

Buckle Jeans, tight Shade t-shirt, eyebrows waxed, and hair straight. Those are the things that usually make me feel sexy.

Anika is so cute. I love to see pics of her so keep posting. I would also love to see your short hair.

Alana said...

Ah girls, don't you wish we could ALWAYS feel sexy? I feel so grotty a lot of the time. I'm just up too late trying to decide if I should even try and go to sleep before nursing Anika. The worst is if I just doze off and then she's up. Hello, why do I have a newborn? My own fault I suppose.

Ci, I remember going with you to Merle norman to get your eyebrows waxed. That was my first eyebrow waxing. Nowadays I just pluck once a week. Did I go with you or is this a misplaced memory?

Hey Nicole, I also have not been very thin since 2003. That was when we both got married. I remember vacuuming our rental house on St. Thomas in my string bikini... laundry too. I was pushing th vacuum around and told Brandon, "Get a good look, you probably wont see me vacuum in a string bikini ever again." Such a vivid memory... could be a Dr. Phil defining moment. I want to go on our honeymoon again. Oh, the freedom...

See you outlaw gals later.
Went down to Hurricane last week, got me these new boots...$128... on sale. I ain't no terrorist and I aint no lover... just an old cowboy, likes to live on the mountain. Sound familiar anyone?